Friday, November 27, 2009

Damaged Hair Help?

My hair has split ends and I can't stand it



Is there anyway I can prevent my hair from splitting?



Also, is there anything I can do to make my hair grow faster and be more healthier?



Thank you!



Damaged Hair Help?

First off, get a haircut, it's just going to keep splitting and breaking off. Second, throw away anything from a retail or drug store because these have sooo much alcohol that they dry your hair out and cause more damage. Third, go to a salon and buy the Joico K-Pak shampoo and intense hydrator, best stuff ever for damaged hair, my miracle in a bottle. Last, take Biotin tablets, one a day, with a meal. These cost about $3 at Target for a a big bottle of them, and help promote faster hair growth and healthier skin. Keep in mind that you will have to shave more often.



Email me if you want a coupon for 20% off JcPenney Salon products.



Damaged Hair Help?

Plenty of conditioner and use sampoo for damaged hair ;)



Damaged Hair Help?

I agree 100% with Kelsey S. . Another good hait treatment is "Crema Plus" by Uan. Wash your hair at night, put that stuff on as you would a regular conditioner, let it air dry a bit (so it doesn't soak your pillow.... and put a towel on your pillow) and sleep with it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it out and do your usual thing. But follow Kelsey's advice... she knows what she's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton