Saturday, November 28, 2009

My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any

He has a brother who also lives in our house. We are getting him checked out by the vet on Tues. He was a long-hair Siamese, 1 1/2 years old, seemingly healthy and very active.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

you can request your vet do a necropsy on the kitten so you can find out what the cause of death was.



I'm sorry for your loss, that has to be hard.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

sorry poisin perhaps a vet can do autopsy



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

Sorry about your loss. It's not worth the money to have an autopsy.........bury the little guy and enjoy the one you still have.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

does your cats go outside ? and how was she acting ? cause she could of been posioned by some one i dont know



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

Have you vet perform an autopsy to know for sure. I am so sorry for your loss. I regard my cat as a member of the family. Take care.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

I would examine the body for Any injuries. Look in the mouth also, animals chew on cords, and he could have been electrocuted. May have burns or lesions,(sores) on mouth or tongue. A vet check up would be the next thing for the live kitty. The deceased may have ingested chemicals and many house plants are very toxic to animals, like certain types of ivy's. If the cat goes outside, it could have been any number of things, sorry 4 your loss.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

If you let it outside much, one of your evil neighbors poisoned him.



If he's always indoors, maybe he ingested something toxic by accident.



My guess is that it was poisoned one way or another. Could have been antifreeze, rat poison, bleach, anything...



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

I'm sorry to here that,mabey he did eat poisen,or had an infection,god bless.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

maybe your cat ate something. one of my friends had a dog that died from accidentally eating rat poison.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

It is odd for a cat to die suddenly at that age..is it possible that your cat might have gotten into some sort of poison? Rat poison or maybe drank some antifreeze.? Im sorry for your loss..my brother actually poisoned my cat with rat poison ..it was awful.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

COULD YOUR CAT HAVE EATEN A POISONED MOUSE? THAT HAPPENED TO MY CAT...SORRY ABOUT YOUR KITTY : (



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

most vets offer necropsys for no charge, I would seriously consider this since you have his brother. I am so sorry that you have lost such a young pet...



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

My boyfriend left for school about two weeks ago and his cat was jumping around playing great but when he got home his cat was dead, turns out he choked on his hairball and since you had a long haired cat that can be the reason.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't have a cat but i know lots about them. He/She may have died from:



Poison



Wires



Purpose (by neigbours maybe)



Killed (by dogs, raccons, owls ect)



Once again i am sorry for your loss.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

So very sorry to hear about this. A real shock!



Perhaps he had a weak heart and it just gave out ... perhaps a hear murmur.



If he coughed and panted while playing (running around) it could have been Asama, but I'm sure you would have noticed that.



Since you're taking in his brother in for a check up, you may get an answer. That's not to say anything negative will come out from the vets report from the brother.



Hope it's nothing but good , good report.



My heart goes out to you .... talke care.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

Possibly got into poison...did he act funny at all (ie acting off balance, or drunk, not eating or drinking?)



I would keep an eye on the brother for any weird changes in his behavior....if you notice anything it could be poison and waiting until Tuesday may be too late.



He could have had a defect in the heart, hard to say unless your vet does a necropsy.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

if there were absolutely no signs of sickness i would say it was his heart.



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

im really so sorry about that but mayby it died from poisinous food or water



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

has he eat something poisen laying around,or might have had bad heart born with



My cat died suddenly this morning. He was 1 1/2 years old. He was very healthy and very active. Any ideas?

suicide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton