Friday, November 27, 2009

I have porous hair and I need an excelent hydratating product that I can buy online!(I live in Portu

I have shoulder lenght hair at the moment. My hair is dark brown, wavy and more or less thin ( in between) Not a bad hair. I have done several things, but a few months ago I have it cut and get rid of all chemicals and relaxed hairs. Now, it's totally virgin.And I want to keep it that way.However my hair is very dry - i use serum and leave in conditioner but on the outer layer of my head my hair is very porous!Why is that? I had it cut a few days ago ( just a few cm, but it is still porous). My inside layers are perfect though.



I need to feed my hair with something very strong, good and healthy that i can buy here (portugal) or on an online store. Are silicone products good to use on a daily basis?



Help!!



I have porous hair and I need an excelent hydratating product that I can buy online!(I live in Portugal)?

One of my MUST HAVE hair products is Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. You can find it on eBay or Sephora.com or Ojon.com. it has been a miracle for me. It makes my hair really soft and shiny (I have long, thick brown hair). They also sell shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.



I have porous hair and I need an excelent hydratating product that I can buy online!(I live in Portugal)?

Try Humectress by Nexxus it works great for conditioning you hair and will put the moisture back into it, shampoo and then put a dime size amount on your hair rub in and leave in for a few minutes and then rinse, use this for awhile until your hair starts maintaining moisture balance. You can order this on-line from..... nexus, at www.nexxus.com or form wal-mart .com on-line.



I have porous hair and I need an excelent hydratating product that I can buy online!(I live in Portugal)?

have you tried a porosity control product? i recommend brands like roux or creme of nature for porosity control. or maybe you need a good deep conditioner. have you tried Dominican hair products? are they available where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton