Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which Carol's Daughter hair products are right for me? (Suggestions Please)?

My hair is short like above the shoulder and breaking. My hair is the longest in the middle which would explain why I have longer ponytails, but short bangs. I would like for all of my hair to be the same lenght and healthy. Are there any products that are cheaper than Carol's Daughter that will restore my hair? If not what should I use from Carol's Daughter? Open to all suggestions.



Which Carol's Daughter hair products are right for me? (Suggestions Please)?

I was told Carol's Daughter is the best my cousin in New York. However, I use Dr. Miracles. I purchased my own hair dryer and only use Dr. Miracles products. Weekly I wash with its stimulating shampoo/conditioner. I also use the damage treatment once a week. It takes a couple of weeks to see the results by my hair has completely turned around. Now that my hair is in better condition I am going to try Carol's Daughter. If it doesnt work I know Dr. Miracle will.



BTW, I only use the shampoo/conditioner and damage treatment. I purchased my own dryer so I wrap it and sit under it at home. I then press it and do a silk wrap myself. I honestly think its best to do your own hair. Beauticians do what they know and no body knows your hair as best as you do!



Good Luck!



Which Carol's Daughter hair products are right for me? (Suggestions Please)?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/519950/hai...



Save your money.



Doodad



Which Carol's Daughter hair products are right for me? (Suggestions Please)?

I see your pain I had to start all over again when my beautician used a relaxer that was too strong for my hair. It all depends you have to find whats right for your hair because motions and some types of doo gro dont work on my hair and they're made especially for black ppl. I had to look around I use dr.miracles it works even though you have to get use to the smell, I use plenty of leave in conditioners and organic root stimulator products help in keeping it moisturized

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton