Saturday, November 28, 2009

Curly hair?

I have naturaly curly hair but its dry, and dammaged and not looking to healthy at the min. big clumps are falling out in the plug hole and its just wrecked is there any tips on what to do? i try to straighten it but loads of hair just falls out i worried i may go bold.. my hair is very thin but lots of it i am to embarased to go to a hair dresser at the min i have been cutting the end off myself



Curly hair?

The first thing you can do is STOP trying to straighten your hair IMMEDIATELY! Straightening naturally curly hair (or any hair for that matter) is super unhealthy for it. It damages the hair, breaks it, dries it out, and a whole list of other nasty side effects.



I would strongly recommend going to the salon... better to be a little embarrassed than bald, right? I'm sure they have seen worse. Besides being able to give your hair a healthy and much-needed trim, they will have top of the line products for repairing damaged hair.



If you are really that embarrassed, some good steps to take in the direction of repairing your hair with store-bought supplies would be to completely stop using product (aka. Hairspray, mousse, gel, wax, etc.). Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (I like Infusium and John Frieda), maybe a 3-minute miracle lather (Aussie, John Frieda), and a moisturizing detangler (Infusium is my fave). If you can stand it only shampoo your hair every other day at the most! Shampooing dries hair, so instead just use the 3 minute miracle or just condition on the off days. Try to avoid products which are silicone based, Pantene Pro-V is a big NO... it might make your hair feel slick and moisturized but its really just coating or masking the damaged strand, not actually repairing it.



A final note, you might need to use an anti-residue shampoo such as Neutrogena if you start to feel any build-up. However, with naturally curly hair you shouldn't have too much of a problem. I hope all this helps and good luck!



Curly hair?

if its dry der r some special kinds of shampoos for da dry hair.. another gr8 way to improve ur hair is to use moisturizers nd creams.. this is all i could think of..anyways good luck! i hope i helped u in some way



Curly hair?

I rely on hair mousse to keep my curly hair under control. Make sure you use a really good conditioner but believe it or not a good shampoo will mousturise more than conditioner. Try mixing up a bit of conditioner with water in a spray bottle and spritz your hair all over. This will get it feeling really soft and freshens up a curly hair style. Lay off the straighteners for a bit because although my hair is really curly, my GHDs wrecked my hair after a year of using them and it went wavy and was burnt to a crisp! Avoid washing your hair every day, try every other day to keep some natural oils in. Feel free to email me if you want to know how I tame my hair and what products I recommend!! Good luck.



Just to add, ignore the people who tell you your hair falling out is a serious illness, people with curly hair will realise that you CANNOT brush curly hair, therefore, loose hairs stay tangled up until you wash it. When you wash it, all that loose hair that would otherwise be brushed out, comes out in the bath or shower.



Curly hair?

i heard that "horse and mane" shampoo works - no joke - i've never tried it though.



good luck!



Curly hair?

um i have very curly hair..i dont think it should be falling out....i use soo many prodects in my hair n its damaged too but it doesnt fall out as much as u say urs does so i really dont kno wut to tell you



Curly hair?

Ohmigod! you have exactly the same prob I did! dont worry, easily sorted! first of all throw your straighteners in the bin because they are frying your hair, secondly go to a good hair salon! get a good cut and make sure they do NOT razor cut your hair because this will tear your hair out more. Ask for a good trim, and hopefully it will start to look better! the best conditioner I have tried is kerastase oleo relax, it smooths your hair and regular treatments will start to put the moisture back in! gud luk



Curly hair?

The fact your hair is naturally curly, dry and damaged would not be the cause for it to fall out in clumps. What you are describing sounds more like a chemotherapy patient losing their hair. Are you taking any new medications or drugs??



You should definitely see a physician.



Curly hair?

I too have very curly short hair. it was extremely damaged and i lost alot of it from a chemical burn. A friend of mine told me to take a vitamin called Biotin. I take it and My hair started getting thicker and longer in just two weeks. You gotta take it everyday since its a daily vitamin, i have a 2500mcg bottle. Its not expensive and you could find it at any GNC or vitamin place. Try it what have you got to lose? Im telling you I thank my friend who referred it to me almost every day. Ciao!



Curly hair?

i Have Naturaly Curly Hair To and it is Really Herd to Take Care Of So i Started Using Mane 'n' Tail it Worked Great.. my Friend Use's it and it Works Great on Her Hair To..O and you Should Use Garnier Fructis because it worked Great on my Hair so it Should Work Great on your Hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton