Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Help?

I have dry, curly, frizzy hair. How do I keep them moist and healthy looking? I really need help with this, so if any one can help me thank you so much.



Hair Help?

sheesh lady go to the salon!! and get some professional help, on serious note u can try to cut ur hair to chop of the split ends and use Garnier, that one is gud



Hair Help?

1. Chop off all the split ends in your hair.



2. Hot oil treatment.



3. Avoid using hair dryer and curling iron, straightener stuff.



4. Wash your hair every 2-3 days.



Hair Help?

You could get the proper advice from a beautician/ pharmacy very easily



Hair Help?

um go and get those things that say defined moist looking curls or something like that....or get those things tht make ur hair glossy, u hav to look around for it



Hair Help?

only use salon products on your hair. try using redken smooth down heat glide then a straightener. if you like a curly look, use moisurizing (salon!) shampoos and conditioners. i reccomend joico moisturizer. then, let it dry and define the curls with a curling iron. i works for me!! i have naturally curly hair and that works!!



Hair Help?

shampoo and condition it with TRESemme that works the best for me



Hair Help?

See if you can find "Frizz-ezz" (sorry about the spelling) laminate or serum for frizzy hair. It is a product that you apply to your hair when it is soaking wet, and then let it dry completely before combing/picking out. I used it when I had a new perm which was too frizzy. Any brand would probably work...it takes a little getting used to, but the results can be just what you're looking for.



Hair Help?

Use a really good leave-in conditioner.And buy a really good shampoo. I had the same problem, I have long, dry, curly, fizzy hair and used to use sun silk shampoo. I ended up changing to a little bit more expensive one that my hairdresser recommended and there is so much difference. It came with a thing called a 'silker' which you use when you are styling it and seriously I have more a problem with it being too greasy when I put too much in.



Hope that helps :-)



Hair Help?

I have dry, not curly, fizzy hair. My best friend is a cosmetologist. She told me about this line of hair products called Silk Elements(I buy my supplies from Sally Beauty Supply). Their shampoo and conditioner works wonders on my hair. Now there is this Olive Oil by Palmer's that I use on my hair. It gives it a real good shine and it's not heavy. Get your split ends cut and find a good leave-in conditioner that you like. Make sure that you get your split ends cut, that the start to healthier hair. If you do not want to permanently straighten you hair do not use any king of texturizers or products that say they will make your hair more manageable. they are all mild perms will eventually permanently straighten you hair. There are two more products by Silk Elements that I use on my daughters hair(who has hair like yours), they are Silken Child Leave-In Conditioner and Silk Moisturizing Creme.



Hair Help?

it is very very and very easy!!!



Ur all problems will be solved when u will try this!



Just get bald ....!!!



No hair No problems: )



Hair Help?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton