Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is falling out! What do I do?

I'm a 17 year old girl and my hair is falling out, no lie. Whether I'm washing it, brushing it, or if i even run my hands through it on occasion, hair will just fall out. I shed on everyone and everything and it's making me really nervous. So far it just looks like it's thinning but I'm scared to death that I will go bald! I also participate in a heavy-contact sport called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and sometimes my hair even gets pulled out in a match. Whether or not it gets pulled out, there are always stray hairs all over the mats whenever I train there. I don't know what to do. I eat well and I'm very healthy. I work out every day, and only a tough workout 3 times a week.



I was vacuuming the other day and I smelled a burning so I checked the spinny-things underneath, and it took me 20 minutes to untangle all of my hair from around them. When I got done, I condensed the wad and it was bigger than a soft ball. Help!



What's wrong with me?



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

If it is falling out that bad, get your thyroid check. ASAP.



A messed up thyroid can cause significant hair loss.



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

Take a vitamin from Walmart called Hair. It words very well, you'll see results in about 2 weeks. If that doesn't help, see your doctor.



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

i'm no doctor but if i was you i would definitely go see a doctor about it.



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

You will lose hair normally, try wearing it up in a braid during workouts and wear a net at night. You may be rougher on it than you realize. Hair can be fragile, stress can also contribute to hair loss so don't worry, your young and it grows back.



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

rogaine for women or a good wig or the bald thing is starting to make a come back.



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

Dont freak out the exact same thing happened to me im not even joking. I went to the doctor and had to get a bloodtest. They said that i wasnt getting enough protien and to start eating more chicken and beans and stuff that has protien in it. I also started using a new conditioner right before it started falling out so maybe try using a new shampoo or conditioner. hope it helps!



My hair is falling out! What do I do?

Alopecia is a clinical name for the loss of hair in 1 area. Bald spots appear. There is also a form of alopecia (universalis) that causes hair loss over the entire body. I have always lost a lot of hair, but it has never resulted in baldness. Alopecia affects both men and women. I would advise seeing a dermatologist to make sure that nothing untoward is taking place. If you are not seeing bald spots, it just may be that you lose a lot of hair. Try googling ;hair loss problems' and browsing through any relevant information that seems to fit your circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton