Friday, November 27, 2009

Dry hair?HELP!?

I have really dry hair. It is about boob length so to say. I already use a moisturizing shampoo and all taht but its not working. I do straighten my hair everyday but there has to be someway. It looks un-healthy because it is dry....



Any ideas????



Dry hair?HELP!?

try a leave in conditioner and apply into the ends of the hair



and continue your regular shampoo and conditioning



Dry hair?HELP!?

leave in conditioner



dtraightening serum



Dry hair?HELP!?

Use the dove repairing shampoo, and stop ironing your hair, that's why it's so dry...apply leave in conditioner, or talk to your stylist. Good luck! (:



Dry hair?HELP!?

Dont wash your hair everyday. The natural oils from your scalp go into your hair on the 2nd day. If you wash everyday, you will wash away the natural oils of your scalp, then your hair becomes dry.



Also, try a leave in conditioner



Dry hair?HELP!?

ok



start with a moisturizing conditioner



from there use a heat protector or de-frizz serum on ur hair



%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;



instead of straightening it blow-dry it straight then finish it up with a straightener



that should improve it



Dry hair?HELP!?

condition your hair everyday and use some leave- in treatment after you straighten your hair.



Dry hair?HELP!?

ya its called conditionair! and deep conditioning treatments! and dont wash your hair every day!!!!!!!



Dry hair?HELP!?

dude, if you keep strighten ur hair, it's gonna get more and more dry. Use biolage, it works good for me, and if u still wanna use the starighten iron, use spray or a treatment that will take care of the hair while using those tools, and i don't recommend you straightening ur hair anymore, use a treatment 4 dry hair



Dry hair?HELP!?

Click on the link below and then click where it says "find your Options Prescription". These are the only products I use in my salon and offer for sale to my customers.



I am a Licensed Cosmetologist for 15 years. I specialize in hair color and hair color correction and believe me, I have seen hair damaged almost to the point of going down the drain and these products have worked to save hair. You must get regular trims and always use a thermal protectant when using blow dryers, curling irons, and flat irons.



Dry hair?HELP!?

Don't wash and flat iron your hair everyday. That can be the main cause of your dry hair. When you do wash your hair apply condition on your hair from root to tip and leave it in for 10 minutes then rinse!!



Dry hair?HELP!?

Next weekend, when you have time to kick back and relax, take a hand full of mayo and rub it into your hair from root to tip, like your using a big handful of cream rinse.



Wrap that in a plastic bag, I use grocery bags because I can use the handles to tie it tight to my head. Wrap that in a warm towel.



Let it sit for upto half an hour.



Shampoo twice to make sure it all comes out, towel off, and then use a dab of body lotion the size of a dime as if it were gel.



EVERY MORNING I put a dime sized dab of body lotion in my hair.



Some days, when it is really dry out, I will use ONLY body lotion instead of hair gel.



It keeps my hair controlable!! And I have REALLY dry, curly, frizzy hair!



Dry hair?HELP!?

i use bumble and bumble products, which are amazing. they have a gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner, which would be good for your hair. also, they have a leave in rinse out conditioner which you could put in your hair while it's damp along with their product straight. straight is a heat protectant and also protects against humidity.



Dry hair?HELP!?

Try using Alberto VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing, Normal/Dry Hair, 1.5 oz (42.5 g) Videopinions are product reviews and demonstrations by the people who



http://tw.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton