Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hair loss question?

im a healthy active 20 year old. ive always had a higher hairline but my hair has always been thick and alright looking. the past 6 months or so ive lost almost all of my bangs. they keep getting thinner and thinner. i understand male pattern balding and it seems like this might be the case, but the only person whos even close to bald is my grandfather on my fathers side and plus im a healthy 20 year old. should i have this checked or does this just sound like typical thinning hair/balding at an early age?



Hair loss question?

Your hair should resemble the hair of your maternal grandfather normally...mine resembles that of my paternal grandfather as it sounds like yours does...



I just shaved it off...



Hair loss question?

yes, hereditary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton