Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair or No Hair? That is the question?

Hey everyone,



I'm a white male about 5'10" and about 180 lbs. I keep in shape and eat healthy. My question is do woman like men with or with out hair? I have gone bald, but I shave my head. Would you date me even knowing this?



Hair or No Hair? That is the question?

it depends on how u look.. some people look sexy bald.. some people dont.. so i would have to see u to decide.. if i had gotten to the point of dating u.. then that would mean i must of liked u.. so i would date u knowing that u had gone bald bcuz there was probably more 2 u than just ur hair



Hair or No Hair? That is the question?

If your going bald that young, just shave it. Shaved heads are attractive anyway.



Hair or No Hair? That is the question?

are you talking about any kind of hari? or like hair on your head? i like bald held. but not completely bald. i like happy trails. those are sexy. shave your privates please. dont shave the legs. shave you back and chest. shave your face. and if you are bald, alway always keep up with you lines. like your side burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton