Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair Straightener?

I'm trying to find a good flat iron that WORKS.



I previously had one called Remington Wet2Straight that was terrible and $20.



I have thin, basically straight hair ... i want it VERY [almost perfectly] straight but healthy-looking



any suggestions or favorite flat irons?!



Hair Straightener?

I was always told that a wet to dry straightener was bad for your hair but so many people on here seem to think it is the bomb. I recently purchased a flat iron and I bought the new Sedu model and I must say I love it ...it is easy to handle and it has heat control ..heats up fast ..it is just an all around good product. Lots of people on here will say CHI ...but I read the reviews on CHI and decided I did not want it. If you go to this website you can read about most all brands of flat irons and they have user reviews which I find really helpful. Also, if you decided to order from there ...there shipping is really fast and their customer service is great as well. And you have 30 days so if you buy it and it isn't what you like just send it back within the 30 days ...



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh...



Best of Luck ~~~



*Please read the reviews ..especially on the CHI because I am pretty sure lots of young girls will post CHI as the best.



Hair Straightener?

Conair.



Chi.



Hair Straightener?

i just bought that straightner yesterday and it works perfect with my hair



Hair Straightener?

my advice if you want healthy looking hair, dont straighten it when its wet.



but i love my bed head and its only like 70 bucks. also use product when your hair is wet before you straighten it like frizz control etc. it makes a huge difference



Hair Straightener?

Well my friend has frizzy hair very frizzy and she uses it, and it pretty much takes it all out. And you said so yourself that your hair is almost straight, so I don't see how it wouldn't work.



But by a Conair Infinity it works amazing, I have tight afro looking curls and it works wonders! It makes your hair shiny looking too. Not greasy. It's about $45.



Hair Straightener?

There's one at Target, it is $40, and it is called like gemstone ...I have it and it works soooo good! goodluck!



Hair Straightener?

the chi straightener.



Hair Straightener?

the chi is expensive but it is SO worth it!!!



i have wavy/curly hair and it stays straight ALL day!!! :D



Hair Straightener?

i have a pink CHI, it works perfectly and makes ur hair look totally healthy. its kind of pricey but it was deffinitly worth it. it also only takes like a min or 2 to heat fully up



Hair Straightener?

i live in the uk and have t3's they work fantastic for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton