Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Need hair tips fast ..please?

I had a baby 4mths ago and ever since then my hair has had some serious issues. My hair breaks easily and falls out by the bunch ( the dr. said the falling out is normal due to pregnancy , its falling out but I am not going bald , crazy huh ? ) . My hair is real thick and wavy , I can't flat iron my hair it will only frizz back up so I use a kids relaxer to straighten it. I currently use Pantene ProV anti breakage products but still it breaks. What products can I use to get my hair back on track to being healthy again?



Need hair tips fast ..please?

what you REALLY dont need is products right now, you need to relax and just let it grow naturally.



you have to let your body gain back all those nutrients that you just gave the baby. And from the question i see that you are stressin', and that will definately not help.



Just let the perm grow out, and in the mean time consolidate the products down to one simple ingredient product like vaseline or olive oil. (vaseline and regular scalp massages did it for me) your hair also need some recoup time from that perm (even though it was a kiddie perm), and trying to flat iron it.



Your hair just need time to chill, and it will get back to its normal state, just stop trying to put it there chemically or thermally..



aiiiigggghhhhttt???



ps. perm and stuff wont grow it any faster, good nurturing will.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

u need to take alot of vitaminB that is very good for hair Report It



Need hair tips fast ..please?

nope



Need hair tips fast ..please?

ya u really do



provided by lil mb from the blocka boys



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Vitamin E liquid gel capsules, break them open and work into your hair from ends to roots and massage into scalp, makes it a little greasy but its worth it in the end.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Get your hair cut. It's the only way to get rid of breakage. To prevent more breakage, I'd keep doing what you're doing. I'd also use a "wet comb" and not a brush, I'd only wash every other day, and I'd try to avoid pulling it back into elastics.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Don't use too many strong chemicals... those home coloring kits are the worst for that. I'm not sure how strong that relaxer is.



Also, eat right. It won't fix the hair you already have, but new hair will grow strong and healthy if you have the right nutrients.



Stay away from too much blow drying, chemicals, curling irons... etc. Anything that damages hair.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

joico K-pak deep conditioner and shampoo's/conditioners. it specifically has something about repairing damange from pregnancy too, and if you leave it in for longer than the recoomended amount of time (5 min) it works amazing. I leave mine in for an hour at least, you'll be amazed. relaxing your hair also causes damage,maybe until it gets a bit healthier you should stop doing that, just until you get it back on track.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

As I do not possess expertise in hair styling or hair care I must direct you to this:



http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/default.asp...



Also google in case you need to find more answers. Cheers.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

It is normal for your hair to do this even if youre not pregnant. I had the same issues with my hair and I used herbal essences to help the breakage. You'll always have some kind of hair loss its normal because its leaving room for new hair strands to grow, but dont worry you wont go bald.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

ummmm im not sure. maybe u could try asking ur docter, or ur hair stylist.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

You might want to try a product called "Extreme Anti-Snap" by Redken. It's a leave-in treatment for distressed hair. It helps control breakage and stuff like that. I bought mine at a professional hair salon. It isn't too expensive and it has worked for mine. Good Luck!!!



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Hello,



Use Olive oil at night rub into scalp so it gets into the cuticle, wrap in a grocery bag and towel and sleep. It is Also a EXCELLENT skin care product, it is natural and will make your face and body SUPER soft and get rid of wrinkles, it also gets into your bloodstream and is very healthy for you..type in is olive oil good for your skin and hair and read the mircacles!



Need hair tips fast ..please?

i would say stop using pantene, it cause too much build up, trust me!! i prefer matrix or biolage shampoo%26amp;conditioner..



try gettin a cut too because that will lessen breakage! GOOD LUCK



Need hair tips fast ..please?

There is a knew product from Loreal, its name is x-tenso it works very well for me maybe it could help you.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Try cutting your hair to reduce some of the damage. Then i would buy DOVE Shampoo and Conditioner OR Repairing Treatment. They are $4.95 a piece and come in navy blue bottles. Use the Repairing Treatment 2-3 times a week. This is what i did and my hair fells and lokks better-GOOD LUCK!



Need hair tips fast ..please?

i think regulary put coconut oil in, it really helps ur hair or try olive oil, lay off the heavy hair products for a while 2



hope this helps



Need hair tips fast ..please?

I have the exact same problem!! No matter how much conditioner I use, or what I used to comb it out, or any of the moisterizers, my hair still breaks off.



Some people say to cutt the ends off, however, that didn't seem to work with me.



OK, this is probably gross, but the best things that help me is to go 2 days without washing it, you can still bathe, just don't wash your hair, since your body doesn't provide the natural oil your hair needs. Also I use dog or baby shampoo. Most people don't even know the difference when I used dog shampoo cause I get the scented kind, but people will notice when you use the baby shampoo. lol



Oh, and one more thing I do is every other week I put about 1/2 cup of mayo (yeah, the food goop) in my hair, work it into the scalp really good and cover all your hair with plastic wrap, let it set 5-10 minutes and wash out really good. Normally I need to wash it again within the same day I do it cause my hair will smell kinda bad if I didn't rinse it good enough. I know it sounds gross, but thats the only things that works for me.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Splitends//Hairloss/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Need hair tips fast ..please?

read tips on haircare and more on this site



Need hair tips fast ..please?

i think you need to get a very good deep conditioning treatment. pantene coates your hair and doesn't let moisture in so i would change the products that you use. and since your hair is breaking that means it is very dry. when your hair stretches than breaks it need protein and moisture. and if your hair stretches and stretches it needs protein. so try redken extreme shampoo and conditioner or alterna caviar moisture shampoo and conditioner. you can help now by putting some conditioner in your hair than cover it with a shower cap and blow dry it for 10 minutes than let it cool for 10 minutes!!!



Need hair tips fast ..please?

STOP using pantene proV I started to use it and my hair started to fall out in banches and breaking also. I suggest u use a different shampo and conditior.



Need hair tips fast ..please?

i mean i know me being mixed and having black people texture hair...i have the same problem..but lately i've been resolving it..by using a grease and using it daily...its called super grow triple strength and since i began using it i havent had any problem...and i use hot oil treatments...i use one a week...



Need hair tips fast ..please?

Try to impove ur diet...



either include Vit E in ur diet naturally (green vegetables).. or take capsules of Vit E and A.. that shud help



Need hair tips fast ..please?

You will lose your hair for up to 18 months...sorry, but that's normal after giving birth. Try Matrix "Sleek Looks" It should help with the frizzes. You have to make absolutely sure you have your hair completely dry before you straighten it otherwise it will frizz up again. Pantene is the worst! Sorry, but Professional products DO make a difference. "Instacure" in the essential line by Matrix is the most wonderful product ever!. You will love it. If that's the only thing you can afford ...then use that!. I don't know why you hair is breaking other than possibly you are putting it up in a pony while it is wet? Or tighter than usual? You hair is at its weakest state when wet. Use a wide tooth comb ONLY, when wet. Then finger it into place or put it in a loose pony. Good luck, and let me know. This is all normal ..so don't panic, just enjoy your baby. You're at about the peak of the amount that will fall out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton