Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair coloring question.. can u answer?!?!! plz!?

I have posted this before but got no answers.. i have two questions for ya:



1. ok i made a really big mistake by getting highlights in my hair, and i am really against dyeing hair. anyway so i didnt like them and when they started to grow out they looked bad, so i dyed my hair my natural color... but i know the dye will fade and the highlights will show a little.. so does that stuff called color oops and all the other stuff work? will it get rid of the natural color dye out AND the highlights out?



2. is that stuff really bad for ur hair? or is it maybe a little bit healthy? do u reccomend me using it?



thank u! happy new years!



Hair coloring question.. can u answer?!?!! plz!?

In my opinion dye are mostly give bad results to our hair!better go to hair salon to repair your damage hair!



Hair coloring question.. can u answer?!?!! plz!?

well i have no clue, since you have already posted this once and got no answers i think you should try going to their website and getting more information color oops



Hair coloring question.. can u answer?!?!! plz!?

I did the same thing and I ended up going to the salon and it cost me $85.00 to get it fixed. But it was worth every dime and I won't do that again.I think that would be the best thing to do so you don't over do you hair and burn it up. I had to get mine cut off to get rid of all the damage. Hopefully yours it's that bad yet. Good Luck and Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!



Hair coloring question.. can u answer?!?!! plz!?

i dont really think its too bad for ur hair. why dont u try it and if it doesnt work out then just let ur hair grow out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton