Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which is better ultra nourishair or gnc hair skin and nails?

my hair is sort of thin and its really not healthy and my hairdresser recomended these and ive also read reviews but i dont know which to take plus when i was a baby i was allergic to sulfa which i dont think i am anymore but still theyre both good for your hair but i just cant choose HELP



Which is better ultra nourishair or gnc hair skin and nails?

They are both great. But the ultra nourishair is amazing. It is mainly for the hair but your nails and skin will definitely benefit from the vitamin. I had a short cut for a while and was trying to grow my hair out. Nothing was working. I did some research and tried the Hair Skin and Nails from GNC and it was good. Then I stumbled upon the Ultra Nourishair and because I wasn't too worried about my nails, I decided to try this one. Like I said before, it is the best thing for your hair. The thing with those vitamins is to not go off it for more than 2 weeks. You should take it until you reach your desired length and reduce it to one pill a day!!! Hope this helps!!!



Which is better ultra nourishair or gnc hair skin and nails?

nutrilite.com there's a good hair skin an nails supplement

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton