Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

Hi, last night I bleached my hair for the fourth time (over a four %26amp; a1/2 month span) It's healthy as anything, no breakage, not dry, etc, it's fine. The only thing is, there are still some streaks of an orangey-gold colour! I'm guessing this is because I started off with an auburn hair colour, %26amp; before that I had a fire truck red hair colour, so it's been red an awful lot over my hair dying life, haha. Anyway, I've never used toner before and that's what everyone is telling me to do. I don't even know what toner is or looks like. Can someone recommend a good one (with a link or a picture please) that will get those orange streaks out of my hair? (Or am I going to have to bleach it AGAIN?) It needs to be something I can either get online/at wal-mart/rite-aid/or sallys beauty supply. Thanks guys.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

THE REASON U HAVE THE ORANGY TONE IS BECAUSE OF UR NATURAL HAIR COLOR. U NEED TO TONE IT STOP BLEACHING AND USE A DEMI OR SEMI COLOR TO TONE THOSE BRASSY TONES DOWN, U SHOULD END UP WITH A SMOOTHER COLOR. ALSO TREAT UR HAIR PUT SOME PROTEIN IN IT OR DO A DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT. IF UR HAIR IS OVERLY POROUS THE COLOR TENDS TO GRAB ON BETTER IN CERTAIN AREAS AND MAY RESULT BLOTCHY.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

Go to the hair dresser and bring in a picture of what color you want exactly ..and tell the hair dresser you want it exactly like this ! And they should be able to do it like you want it ! DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF ..you are going to kill your hair ..bleaching your hair is the worst thing for your hair ..just listen to me please ! Take my advice ! Best of luck !



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

You have to bleach all the color out first. Then use a toner for the color you want. Darker hair has to have all the pigment out of it first or else it will always be that reddish color.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

My sister had her hair bleached at a salon from a medium brown color (she's actually naturally blonde but has been dying her hair for the past three years) and then two months later she went in to get foils to get that perfect blonde. She looks so cute now, it's amazing haha. Anyways I would recommend going to a professional, or buying regular hair dye and putting it on those orange streaks.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

I feel ya man. The same thing happened to me earlier this year. Except my hair was pure white and bright orange. The ugliest thing you could possibly imagine. I was going to try and fix it with a toner, but I went to a salon instead so I wouldn't eff up my hair any further. Go to a salon, yeah it's more expensive. But the toner may not be able to completely fix the damage and your hair will be even more brittle.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

HONESTLY, THE BEST WAY TO DO IT IS YOU GO TO A SALON AND LET A PROFESSIONAL COLORIST DO IT.



IF YOU ARE SAVING MONEY, YOU CAN BUY HAIR COLOR FROM THE DRUGSTORE, LOREAL IS A GOOD BRAND. DON'T FORGET TO BUY JOHN FRIEDA FOR BLONDES SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER (ALSO AVAILABLE AT DRUGSTORES) FOR EVERYDAY USE %26amp; COLOR MAINTENANCE. THEN, GO GET AN INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT TREATMENT (I PERSONALLY USE FEKKAI PROTEIN RX OVERNIGHT TREATMENT, YOU CAN GET THEM AT SEPHORA.COM FOR $65--EXPENSIVE BUT REALLY GOOD) TO PREVENT DAMAGE DUE TO BLEACHING.



*P.S. COLOR YOUR HAIR AFTER 3 WEEKS. DON'T DO IT AT ONCE TO LESSEN DAMAGES.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

Okay yes a toner would be best to use



but instead of going to a salon



try a sally beauty supply



they'll have your toner and can help



you understand how to do it the right way



so you don't mess your hair up



also check with one of store representatives



about all this and let them know how many times you've



bleached your hair



I'd also recommend a deep conditioner to



make sure no damage comes to your hair.



But just talk to them they'll be able to help you out



a lot.



How do I get my hair a perfect blonde?

Ok first off, do not bleach your hair anymore. If it is as healthy as you say it is just use a toner. Go to Sally's or any salon/supply store and get some sort of toner or toner shampoo like simply silver made by matrix. It is the same stuff old ladys use when they have gray hair and they want it white. It is dark purple when you look at it but trust me that it will not turn your hair purple. If you look at a color spectrum orange or brassy color is the exact opposite of purple. It will balance out. You might have to do it a few times, but it's better than bleaching your head so many times you hair turnes to cotton candy. Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton