Sunday, June 20, 2010

My fine hair hasn't felt clean or looked good for a couple months, please help!!?

I recently graduated college in August, I lived on campus on Long Island and never had any problems with my very fine, fairly long (about the end of my shoulder blades) hair. Would shampoo and condition and either blow dry or air dry my hair felt soft, clean and looked fine. I moved back to my parents house in western new york for about a month, and my hair looked horrible. Always looked greasy, never felt clean, almost like it wouldn't ever completely dry, couldn't wear my hair down anymore bc it looked awful. Switched shampoos, no conditioner, conditioner on ends, hot water, cold water, vinegar rinse, nothing worked.



Moved back to Long Island just about 45 minutes away from my college campus and while my hair is a TINY bit better it still has the same problems, I don't know what to do. I'm a very healthy person and I never had this problem on campus so I doubt it's my diet. but I don't know if its hard water, soft, mineral water, i just want my hair back to normal please help!!



My fine hair hasn't felt clean or looked good for a couple months, please help!!?

Perhaps the water in NY is hard? We have the same problem in London. Whenever I go abroad I always notice the difference, my hair is softer, shinier, less frizzy and curls more. In London its permanently dry, frizzy and hangs like a dead weight! If its hard water, not sure what you can do with it really, sorry



My fine hair hasn't felt clean or looked good for a couple months, please help!!?

Pick up a clarifying shampoo and use it once a week (I use Bumble %26amp; Bumble Tonic shampoo). Switch to something like Sebastian Body Double or Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner. Blow dry when you plan on wearing your hair down, let it air dry when you want to wear it up.



Hormones and stress have a lot to do with how your hair looks because of variations in oil production and growth rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton