Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best kind of semi permanent hair dye?

I am naturally sandy blonde and I want to try to dye my hair medium dark brown this summer. My hair is pretty healthy and is about half way down my back, straight and fine. I kind of wanted something I could do myself, but if it is better I can go to a professional.



What is the best kind of semi permanent hair dye?

Find a salon that uses Paul Mitchell, The Color......I am a salon owner and stylist and I wouldnt use anything else........always go professional.....it doesnt contain all the harsh chemicals that cause alot of other problems....good luck...and make sure your new stylist is willing to please you.



What is the best kind of semi permanent hair dye?

sun in



good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton