Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you dye your hair too much...?

Will it not absorbe the color? I got a really bad coor that didnt turn out in my hair and then I was never able to get the reddish color out of it so I must have put like 6 different box dies in it. It still looks healthy beleive it or not and its not dry...But does your hair stop absorbing the dye after awhile when theres too much in it? I died it the other day and it looks as if its already gone and im left with the old color? Could it be that it didnt take because there is too much dye in my hair already?



If you dye your hair too much...?

I have heard of this happening.



Be very careful and don't overdo it.



If you want to do it at home then choose a mroe well known maybe slightly more expensive brand.



Ask your hairdresser for more information :)



If you dye your hair too much...?

It will dry up and fade quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton