Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best way to treat over processed hair? Tips? Products?

I over did the highlights this summer and my hair has thinned and doesn't look as healthy as it has. What are some good products to get it back in shape? The less expensive ideas as well as professional products and vitamin input would be most welcomed. Thanks!



What is the best way to treat over processed hair? Tips? Products?

My hairdresser says I have really reallly healthy hair. I know these products are cheap but cheap isn't always bad. Too much chemicals can make the hair look even more unhealthy. I used to have really dry hair/scalp and it wasn't really healthy. I layered my hair a lot and used low alcoholic shampoos such as johnsons baby shampoo..(I know what you're thinking, really baby shapoo. That's what I thought at first but it help keep your hair moist) Then When you wash out your hair try to avoid ringing it a lot. I use sunsilk and it helps. Use hair spray and make sure when you air dry it you ring it our and brush it, never put it in a ponttail when it's wet. This process should be done in about a few weeks if you do it properly. Colouring isn't good for the hair. I suggested washing it our and than carefully putting small highlights in..



Hope that helps:)



What is the best way to treat over processed hair? Tips? Products?

well a good way to start is if you wash your hair in hot water start washing it in cold it is better for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton