Sunday, June 20, 2010

(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

Ok, I do not think that my hair is unhealthy. I'm pretty sure it's healthy now but then again, who am I to know..lol. My hair is really short. People always tell me it is similar to ***** type hair. It is not curly but it is wavy. I've always wanted a straight look. I started brushing it back no wand the waves are gone. It is now a bit straighter, but my hair is really thick. I am definately not getting any perm. What can I do however to get it thiner. It is not soo much straight hair that I want, but more relaxed. Now, my hair feels EXACTLY like a sponge. How Can I get rid of this. I wash my hair everyday with garnier deep conditioner, and garnier leave in conditioner after. My scalp also itches me alot and I do have some dandruff also. How can I correct all of this?



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

Sounds like you're washing it too much. If you have ***** hair as they say....then your hair doesn't require as much washing because blacks/african american(they dont say ***** anymore fyi) hair is naturally drier but more wavy/curly where as white/caucasians have oily hair which is usually straight and it requires washing everyday or every other day. Your hair is spongelike because its probably as dry as a broom. You need to figure out what works for your hair texture not your skin complexion. I say try Pantene Pro V, maybe every 3 or 4 days. Their products work great on dry hair and it leaves it silky smooth. And you're itchy scalp is probably do to a build up from the leave in conditioners... Just do a wash and condition and be done with it. Or you could use some hair pomade to keep it down but nothin too greasy open n and rub a lil in ur hands if your hand gets oil keep lookin..if its too sticky keep lookin.



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

***** type hair, hahahahahahahaha



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

dioblack who ever ur rude ok it dosent atter wt kind of hair u have cuz dio black who nos wat kind of hair u have



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

hmm this sounds confusing. Well im a girl and i have like shoulder length hair and ive always had real frizzy wavy nasty hair BUT i did use perm and no not like curling perm. You use regular perm and dont use the curlers, you use like a comb and straighten your hair out like you just got out of the shower. It will be real wet and just follow the directions. Now my hair is straight and i love it, also sometimes i use a flat iron and gets my hair really silky and thinner. (i dont know how long your hair is.)



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

You should try a texturizer, like S Curl, or a mild relaxer. I have thick, curly hair...while it's not necessarily kinky, a relaxer does just what it's supposed to...relax the natural curl in your hair. You might also want to try Creme of Nature shampoo coupled with Infusium leave-in conditioner.



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

i'll try to help a little bit.



since you said you have dandruff. try to use an anti dandruff first. do you have nizoral on your place, if so then it is the best since it does the job it says, which is to get the dandruff out.



Then for making your hair un-thick. i guess you should go to your nearest salon in your place to ask for their advice. or try hair relax or hair straightening. if you want instant softness. do try rebonding. though it costs a lot.



(Male) REALLY thick hair.?

You might want to give HIS MIX products a try. It's a simple system where you shampoo, then apply the leave-in to wet hair and air dry. No towel or heat needed. The product is made by Mixed Chicks (http://www.mixedchicks.net). The women/stylists there created it for thick, biracial hair. If you follow this routine, you won't have striaght hair, but it will tame what you have. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton