Sunday, June 20, 2010

What hair style is best for growing hair that was cut?

I cut my hair and i'm going to start giving myself a hot oil treatment and condition my hair daily with Carol's Daughter, natural products to get it healthy again but because I cut it I dont know what hair style to wear. I don't like the short hair style so I was thinking about cornrows or put individual braids but i'm afarid it might pull my hair out or contiue to braid and sow it but that also causes hair breakage. I was going to glye instead of sowing it but if I want to grease my hair it will slip but I believe if I continue to give a hot oil treatment and condition it intensly it should be okay. Any suggestions or new ideas?



What hair style is best for growing hair that was cut?

You can use add-on clips for hair extensions. There are some brands that will not damage your own hair.You could also wear them on a daily bases. In the mean time try to relax and give your hair some essential treatment that would promote it to grow faster and healthier. Good luck and enjoy your new haircut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton