Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I keep a toddlers hair moisturized?

My daughter will be 1 on Feb.21. She has really curly hair,attracts lint and dirt and it gets tangled easy. I've tried Pink Oil Moisturizer, Just For Me and none of them keep her hair moisturized. She likes to move, so I don't try to hold her down to do her hair. And braids would be a good idea, but they wont stay because her hair is so soft. Is there any products that I can use in her hair, that wont damage it, but will keep it healthy?



How do I keep a toddlers hair moisturized?

Both my godchildren used Beautiful Beginnings by Dark and Lovely as well as Baby Love Moisturizing Cream Hairdress, and Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion



My youngest godchild, Tyveranay uses the beautiful beginnings, my oldest one, Corinthia used the baby love and Africa's best. I don't know which one worked best to be honest because when they did stay with me their mom told me I could NOT wash their hair {due to the moisture issue and me not having the moisturizer at my home}



By the way and not to offend anyone but lmfao at all the white people {and yes I'm white} offering advice and telling someone to stop putting "greasy moisturizer" in a child's hair. In my opinion having 2 lovely black godchildren who are just like my own children their hair is hard to care for in regards to maintaining proper moisture



How do I keep a toddlers hair moisturized?

Try Johnson's No More Tangles.



How do I keep a toddlers hair moisturized?

Try Loriel for Kids Shampoo (not conditioner is not as well), Jonsons Baby Wash, Aveeno Baby Wash, Lander Baby Shampoo, and other baby shampoo's or kid shampoo's. Also try Loriel for Kids De-Tangaling Sray. But try that stuff when she is older. A website below cells some baby shampoos. Just click on it below!



How do I keep a toddlers hair moisturized?

Her hair is probably attracting so many pollutants because you keep putting greasy lotions in it. You should comb it once a day and use baby shampoo, because then you won't strip her natural moisturizers and she won't need grease lotions. Assuming you're black, try using an oil-free leave-in moisurizer, especially if it's tight-curled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton