Sunday, June 20, 2010

Over a year ago I got my fine hair cut alot shorter and in this past year my hair just breaks off an

grow. I can just pull the ends and the hair breaks. It grows at the roots but my hair has not gotten any longer in over a year, I think it's gotten shorter. I dye my hair blonde like every month or two. Could bleach be making my hair break and what are some good ways I can make it be healthy and start growing again. I've been letting my roots just grow out but eventually this will look tacky, I've even been wearing clip in extentions that I hate, plz help!:)thnks



Over a year ago I got my fine hair cut alot shorter and in this past year my hair just breaks off and doesnt?

The bleach will definitely ruin your hair over time. Get a good deep conditioning treatment and consult a stylist about the possibility of dying it to match your roots if it is healthy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton