Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toddler hair?

My son is 27 months old, but his hair is so thin and uneven. Otherwise he is healthy. What can I do to make his hair growing thick?



Toddler hair?

ummmmmm all babies and toddlers will have very fine thin hair! leave his hair alone, if it's un even then give him a buzz cut, he's a boy! and when his hair grows back dont try to do anything to make it thick, just leave it, his hair will probably naturally thicken as he gets older!



Toddler hair?

You don't do anything...he's 27 months old. He probably just has really thin hair and theres nothing wrong with that. Leave his hair alone and let the kid be.



Toddler hair?

Nothing. Worry about something important.



Toddler hair?

old wives tales.....apply brandy.



Toddler hair?

Probably nothing - if he is healthy, it will undoubtedly grow in more as he gets bigger. Meanwhile, keep it cut short.



Toddler hair?

I wouldn't do anything but if it makes you worried you can always shave his head and see if it comes in more even. My neighbor has done it to all 3 kids ( one was even a girl) and it made their hair come in thicker and even. Wasn't a good look on her girl. But it was cute on her little boys



Toddler hair?

Use a strong solution of unconditional love followed by kisses and hugs. Enjoy who he is today - tomorrow comes all too quickly.



Toddler hair?

DON't worry. I had very thin hair for 3years. After that it was unmanagable for my mom



Toddler hair?

He maybe lacking Iron. My daughter has very thin hair too, and she is 14 months. My family doctor suggested I give her more iron in the form of beef, red kidney beans, anything rich with iron will help grow hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton