Thursday, June 17, 2010

I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

My hair came out too Auburn. It is beautiful but not for me. I want to run a darker brown over it...Should I? I used to be a highlight blonde so my hair is a little dry but not totally damaged. It seems fine after first dye. Being darker actually makes my hair look much fuller and healthier!



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

You can do what they call a color wash. Since you made it red you have to tone down that red. Depending on what level hair color you are you should use a cool brown or a neutral brown. You do not need to use full strength peroxide because you are only depositing color and not lifting it. So take you nuetral brown hair color i assume it will be a two ounce bottle. Then take the peroxide and mix it with half water half peroxide. This will make a color wash. Then put it on the head for the time alloted in the instructions. You will need a great conditioner afterwards. Kerafix or any good conditioner will do the trick. Try not to blowdry for 24 hours to keep the moisture content high in your hair.



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

don't do anything stupid



go to a hair salon



they will fix everything up



you can even go tomorrow



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

well you can, yet it isn't a good idea!



constanly dying hair makes it week and split ended!



but if you do hav the wrong colour go back to the salon and just dye over it..........the only difference is you will need it cut more often



luv



rosi x



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

you should wait 3 months before dyeing your hair again



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

Yes, just get a temorary rinse and cover it until your hair can recover from the dye.



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

wait 15 days minimum....



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

go bleach it then redye it or just leave it the way u have it i dont think it is good for ur hair to do it so early it could probaly fall out



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

I would go to a stylist. Better to be safe the sorry:)



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

No it is not too early to dye it again.Go ahead and dye it again if you want .



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

definetly wait. it'll damage your hair!!! it's get really dry and fragile. for right now give a few weeks (at least 4) then go to a salon. If you want use good shampoo and conditioner ( my advice is paul mitchell or Tigi Bed Head) it'll help keep your hair soft and healthy. once you get your hair done again keep using it. I use it on my bleached hair and it's worked wonders!!! i love the stuff!



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

Ok...I am a hair dye junkie...I used to change my hair color every two weeks...so you can do that...but from experience I wouldn't recommend it. If you don't have time or funds to go to the salon...it is the holiday season and it can be hard to get an appointment too...you can do a temporary fix...use a temporary color like Clairol Natural Instincts. It will slowly wash out so it gives you a couple of weeks. Hope this helps!



I recently dyed my hair Friday night. Is it too early to dye again?

yes you should've tried a rinse first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton