Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I get my hair colored at HCX. I love the way my hair looks after?

styling. It looks so shiny and healthy. I use the biosilk like the stylist does but my hair never comes out the way it did at the salon.. They also use this minty smelling green after color rinse, I don't know what it is. Can anyone offer some advice how to get that sleek shiny smooth look?



I get my hair colored at HCX. I love the way my hair looks after?

use a smoothing serum when hair is wet, and blow dry with hair separated into tiny bits, and always face nozzle downwards. Dry root completely, the under and over...then continue to the tip. Curl under and outward and then set it the way you want with the cold blast. Work from bottom to top, and never set wet hair on the dry...keep it pinned up. Once or twice a month, deep condition your hair with baby oil, keep hair in a shower cap all day, then wash 2-3x with shampoo. And you will look like a hair model. This is the trick middle eastern women have been using for the longest time. Men should try it too, its amazing!



I get my hair colored at HCX. I love the way my hair looks after?

u can use serum after you wash ur hair...............



I get my hair colored at HCX. I love the way my hair looks after?

Can't you ask the place that colors your hair, to sell you some of what they used on it? And ask them how much to use and any other question you may have. Beauty salons like to sell their products unless it's a secret formula. It never hurts to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton