Sunday, November 22, 2009

Need help with a hair plan! Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray?! hows it work!?

Hey everyone!



I have wavy hair, which I just got cut short with a blunt fringe as the first step in my hair revival process, to get it looking and feeling healthy again. Currently its dry and fizzy. I've bought the following products:



1. Pantene Smooth %26amp; Silky Shampoo and Conditioner



2. Dove Conditioner for dry hair (I'm a pantene girl but I love how this makes my hair feel afterwards)



3. Pantene Smooth %26amp; Silky Leave-in conditioner



4. Wella New Wave Shine-on spray (I was looking for a healthy hairspray that I could use for styling but ended up buying that instead)



4. Remington 3x Protection Sleek and Curl (for those days of straightening)



Now, plan time! I was wondering how I'd be using the conditioners and the spray on 1. normal days, that require just setting the hair 2. on the days that I fancy a straighten.



Can anyone help?



Need help with a hair plan! Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray?! hows it work!?

What I do with my hair if it is frizzy is I spray a little bit of hairspray on my brush and then just brush my hair. It works but a little while after the frizz comes back so I just brush again.



In the shower I leave my shampoo on for 30 seconds and then I leave my conditioner in for a minute and it makes your hair soft. That's all I know.. Sorry. My mom used to be a hairdresser LOL so I should know more ....



But anyways that's probably not what you were looking for but it might help. :D Good luck!



Need help with a hair plan! Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray?! hows it work!?

if u want ur hair straight use a straightening iron and to make sure it doesnt get frizzy use pantene oils jus a little because u dont want to look greesy....for curly hair wash ur hair and do it while its still wet put the leave in conditioner first with the smooshing act( smoosh ur hair upwards) i would use moose also if ur hair has trouble holding, u should get a normal hairspray because shine spray is basically the same as oil it works best for when u want ur hair to look straight. always put the hairspray last because it can make ur hair stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton